Monday, June 15, 2009

Import Blogger posts into Wordpress


If you’ve decided to leave Blogger, or just want to consolidate all your blog activity, then the simplest approach is to import all the posts, including comments and images into your Wordpress blog. I have to admit I put this off as I expected it to be painful and bound to collapse half way through. Well, it didn’t.


FYI: you can also import from RSS, Typepad, Moveable Type, Live Journal and Grey Matter.



I’ve put together some screenshots that show you the Wordpress user interface – if this is new to you. I add my Blogger accounts and the operation was fairly seamless.


1. Here is the Import screen. Choose the system you want to import. I choose Blogger


wordpressimport


2. Click Authorize to start the Import process.


wordpressimport2


3. Click Grant Access.



wordpressimport3


You then have to follow a few steps to import all the posts and comments.



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Friends

Popular Posts

Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com